Analyzing Financial Statements I
This one-day program is designed to assist lenders and other credit professionals who want a fundamental understanding of the information that is contained in accountant-prepared financial statements.
During this program, participants will learn how to analyze financial statements and utilize them as the basis for determining the financial health of both existing loan customers and potential borrowers.
• Differences between the various types of financial statements
• The quality of a business’ assets
• Types of liabilities. Which are more worrisome than others?
• Debt: A necessary evil
• Net Worth
• The importance and limitations of standard financial ratios
• The Profit and Loss Statement: What it can tell you about a business
• Cashflow and how to measure it
• The importance of the Operating Cycle
• Cash Drivers
• Credit Analysts
• Loan Officers
• Branch Managers
• Loan Committee members