Analyzing Financial Statements II
This advanced one-day program will provide lenders and other credit professionals with advanced training in the use of financial statements.
Attention will be paid to the ways that balance sheets and profit and loss statements relate to one another and how to properly make use of Cashflow statements and financial projections.
• The Cashflow Statement/ What it tells you about a business
• Notes to Financial Statements: A Useful Analysis Tool
• Measuring and Analyzing Cashflow: Looking beyond simple cashflow
• Permanent Working Capital: How to Calculate It and how it impacts a business’ cashflow
• Financial Projections and Cash Budgets
• Sensitivity analysis
• Credit Analysts
• Loan Officers
• Branch Managers
• Loan Committee members